Sunday 11 October 2009

just in time to fall on my face

for those around me, it's getting old to hear the excitement in my voice when i talk about some people. i know i'm repetitive. i don't really mind. what i do mind, though, is the fact that this excitement may we well be the helium baloon i inhaled last night - keeps me high and airy for a little while, then everything comes back down.
it's basic physics that even little kids know: gravity. i don't like the coming down part - it's not much fun. it is wisening, though, so i guess there's some kind of repayment.
I don't really know whats going to happen, but then, nobody does. humans are a variable too inconsistent to predict accurately in life.
but i came to a conclusion last night in between my 3rd and 4th champagne: i'm going into this world with very little experience. i'm like the shiny new kid going into a hardnut high school, with no idea what i'm going into. always was like that. but, in between the 5th and 6th, i decided to change that. i'm gonna try everything i can. be it what it is. there isn't a 'no' now. not unless its a super strong anit-feeling, in which case there is an exception.
this isn't me putting myself out there to be taken advantage of, noooo siree. this is me getting accquainted with everything i've not seen before.
who knows, it might be fun?
....or i might fall flat on my face as i suspect i will tomorrow evening.

well, we can't say i didn't at least try.

No comments:

Post a Comment