i bought five items of clothes at target the other day a week ago, in fact. while i lose the interest of many kiddies here, i shall continue. theyre nice clothes, actually. i went in there all by myself, which makes all the difference. i just saw something, liked it, and put it in my basket for the chagerooms. i had an hour to kill, so i could take my time, it wasnt rushed, and i left feeling happy because i'd bought ...
- sea green floor-length dress
- blue knee-length dress with clream embriodery all down the back
- a slippery black and red skirt
- a vest/t-shirt that looks like its been cut in half.
- and..... a pair of aqua underwear that have 'if life gives you lemons, throw them at someone!' on the ass. (i saw them and there was no question, i was buying them. as it was, turned out they were 3.50 XD)
basically, i'm in love with these clothes because i now have 8 new outfits that look good and dont involve jeans and a tshirt.
i think that it's time to put aside the traditional livvy-isms and go with the flow because being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn is pointless, and now i can see why girls love shopping. looking good, feeling good, all over some stupid fabric and thread may be trivbial, and i knoiw there are many more things worth being happy over, but there, in my cupboard, are things that make me happy with myself, with my body, with me. that whisper of the fun i will have (and have had) in them. they whisper of summer, and smiles, and love, and heartbreak, and the peaceful knowledge taht life is looking ahead.
i for one can't wait.