Friday 4 September 2009

Spoiler for greys and private practice a welcome one.

It is with a lightened heart that I say that Violet is alive. And most likely her baby. Which makes me unfathomably happy.
I am talking, or course, about Private Practice.
I was devastated when the most recent season ended with one of her patients cutting her open to get her baby.
I apologise if I just totally ruined it for everybody, but hey, it's a GOOD thing! Be happy she's alive.
As for Grey's Anatomy, the ending is not so happy, which makes me sad. They are the only two shows that I follow religiously, and their finales are a sad night for me. That's why the internet was invented XD

..........yayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyayyay..........

1 comment:

  1. I've got to say I was pretty upset when Violet was looking like she was on shaky ground. The way she handled the whole situation was definitely eerily freaky.

    ReplyDelete