Monday 18 August 2008

S.o.C

Tonight's stream of consciousness.....

my head hurts.... my lap's too hot, damn laptop..... blank...... why are phone calls overseas so freaking expensive? ..... haha i love turning heads when i go down the street, such an ego booster..... why am i jealous? i shouldn't be... its fantastic. hes not gone, hes still here.... so what is this horrible irritation i feel, and more importantly... how do i get rid of it? ..... i didn't mean to be so rude..... i'm excited, thats all.... i didn't mean to alienate all my friends.... well, if you're going to ignore me, im not going to bother....... my goodness have i changes since i met you..... i didn't think i'd desert my friends for a boy..... maybe i have.... it can't happen again..... stupid 16.5 hour time difference.....

No comments:

Post a Comment