Saturday 23 August 2008

Bored......

*sigh* another week gone......

oh well, at least I have my pockets full of love...... and tissues, haha.
I have to totally complete an art piece in 3 weeks ARGH!!
I'm gonna paint a door. cool, ey?
I hope it is..... its gonna be super hard to change my ideas now....

I should be starting homework.... REALLY don't want to!! *cry* I'm loathing chemistry at the moment... come to think about it.... the only good subjects right now are art and (I can't believe im going to say this..) maths... *screams* haha I'm finally liking mathematics... weird, huh.
Even english is getting a bit hard to sit through - I've finally had enough of Hamlet. Good story, can read the language... but after watching the movies and reading it for about.... 6 weeks straight, its getting kinda frustrating. But its okay - we're starting our major project-things soon ... I like those - we have total control over what we're doing and how we do it.
I think I'll study V for Vendetta.....

I don't have much philosophy-wise to say as of yet (and right now I can't really be bothered writing down all the things I want to say -- the 20cm pile of homework sitting in front of me is diving me the evil eye, and its beginning to creep me out)

Hovever, courtesy of a guy who spoke at a meeting I went to last night, I want to go and work in one of the summer camps in America...
and.... if I'm super-duper crazily lucky... there might be one in Washington....


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment