Saturday 16 August 2008

Back track

Heya
I'm really sorry I havent written in AGES! I'm sorry to say I've found another source to input my writing ability into, although its not quite as philosophical, its just as theraputic. :) (pdo. thats u)
Well, in any case, I thought it was about time I came back on and wrote a little more.
And for once, I have no idea what I'm going to write....

When I made this blog, I made myself a few rules:
1. No bitching about people I know unless it complies with the other rules
2. No talking about my personal life, meaning what happens on a particular day.
3. No naming spesific names of people I know (with the exception of Jess and David and Hannah, whom i could never say a bad word against)

well, i think thats all of them.... so following that, i will attempt to fill you in...

i met a boy hu i can't see in person for ages, i changed into art class instead of extra maths halfway through term, i made my preliminary subject choices for my final year at high school (now THAT is a scary thought), i decided that im going to change the world, got named captain of softball, and..... i played netball.
haha. thats my life for the past few weeks.


Liv
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment