Monday 4 August 2008

Proverbial Helping Hand

I find it hard to make friends.

I'm not entirely sure why, but the above statement is fact.

And yet I'm longing for friends. I'm not the most outgoing person in the world -- i'm not perfect.

I try to be a good friend to those I already have-- I don't know what that is yet....

*thinking aloud*

kind, honest, loyal, reliable, funny (this is sounding like my definition of a hero...... but then again, aren't a hero and a friend the same thing???)

friends don't have to be pretty or smart -- though those are great traits to have -- they just need to be someone you click with.

they're the ones who jump into the deep end of strife when you don't think you can get out, just so you don't get lonely.

I hope I'm one of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey its your favorite not so much of a mexican....been reading some of your stuff on this site and i felt compelled to comment this one...I do not see how you find it hard to make friends. Your smart gorgeous and athletic with an amazing personality....what more coul some1 ask for

    PDO

    ReplyDelete