Thursday 31 July 2008

A Reply to the Anon. Voices of Disapproval

You may hate what i write.
You may think I'm an idiot with no time whatsoever.
But what you will never have is an understanding of why I spend my time writing.

To me, writing is like ..... pulling the plug out of an overflowing sink - all the water flows out. I write to show my ideas, my beliefs, my perspective. It keeps me sane and, above all things, calm.Ii write so that I don't yell or scream or say horrible things about the people around me. I have been brought up to be better than that.

I understand that many do not share, or even like my perspectives. I accept that.

But next time you want to criticise ME, for when you criticise my work, you are insulting who I am, please, be honest enough to tell me who you are.

What way, I can ask you why you think my work is nonsense and how, in your opinion, I can improve it. I may not change it, but at least I know why you don't like it, so its useful and not just cruel.

Oh, and for the two (or one) person(s) that commented...

Roflmao -- means rolling on the floor laughing my ass off...... if I'm old, what are you, like 4?! I'm not an idiot to internet slang, I use it too!

And for the other...
I only write when I have time. I don't have too much time, and I'm still at school, which means that most of my time is spent either at school, doing homework or learning to drive. Don't criticise that which I cannot change about myself. For the same reasons that you play Xbox live, ride horses, drink booze, watch TV or draw cartoons, I write .... because I enjoy it.

So from now on, if you want to comment, you have to leave some form of identity, none of this 'anonymous' nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment