Tuesday 9 December 2008

Observations from behind a brick wall

Good ol' wavelengths and psychic conversations... shame I dont get them with anyone else but one.
It's one of the times when I'm glad of my sister's lack of tact: she said exactly what I was thinking, 'Another walk, hey?'
It's true.... How much more blatant does it need to be when someone wants a private conversation? Fair enough... but for the majority of the day?!

Maybe I'm too boring or something, Maybe I have other interests than celebrities or who did what last saturday. Either way, I manage to set myself apart from a lot people, and I don't like it. It's like a barrier I want to tear down, but don't: if I do, I become just like everyone else, and I dont want that. If I don't, I have to live with the irritation of not being able to say 'thats rude' when its the truth.

I hate 'common courtesy' sometimes. It's like you have to have a heap of authority to actually be able to say what you need to without being chastised for it. Ugh. Oh well... Next time maybe....

It's like dad says - pick friends that you enjoy being around, are comfortable with and trust.
What he doesn't understand is that the social politics of school are obscene in amount.
I give up. I have a couple of best buddies, I guess that's all i really need to stay happy, ala laughing fits in the pool until you have to cling to the side to stop from sinking.

good times.....
30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment