Monday 8 March 2010

i save people, not flowers.

so don't buy them for me.

roses are the exception. i love roses. i lvoe orchids, too... when theyre attached to the rest of the plant :)

work today was insane. it was like one massive nostalgic moment.

easter's coming.

its raining and gloomy outside.

but i want to stand in the rain.

i love being in the rain, knowing that i have somewhere to go get warm later.

next time it rains hard at home i'm going to go lay in the rain.

........

half my brain is gone

and i'm listening to Erik Mongrain again. I love him. Such amazing skills. : )

Matt came into work again. I had the biggest grin on my face for the half hour after. It drove me nuts.

But, I'm appreciative. I'm not really sure what to do, think. I'm just all ... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .... and so forth.

: )

I love knowing that I have a Person.

I have two, actually.... .April and Matt ... and I'm just like..... wow, i didn't think i'd be this truly content with every aspect of my life.

I'm trying to remember what this feels like, so I know that when it gets hard, that i have felt this, and i will again.

No comments:

Post a Comment