Monday 29 June 2009

Stream of Consciousness of some relevance.

It would be so easy to make a post right now about false friends and bitching and, more specifically, people printing off this blog to show to people to show how terrible a person I am.

But this is of no consequence. Primarily because statements such as 'oh, she'll lose all her friends over this' are rightly true. Of false friends, that is. And I have known who such human beings are for a long, long while.

So, for this sheer fact, I ignore all the bull floating around and the death-stare/thoughts, etc.
it's actually funny, if you look at it from an external point of view. Which is why like many things, I take it with a pinch of salt, and think of other things, like daisies and the smell of books.
Slightly odd? probably, but that’s how I roll, so it’s all good XD

speaking of rolling, exams are doing just that, rolling around the corner, staring greedily with an evil glint in their eye as they watch us move closer and closer to their mouths, read for them to consume us and spit us out in week 2 of next term.
Yuck. Exam slobber.

I do think, however, that this too must be taken with a pinch of salt, though undoubtedly more serious than the whole blogger vs. child thing.

I am actually considering changing this blog, which may sadden some people, and excite others, because it’s breaking the rules of not describing my personal life. Having said as such, no names have been mentioned so I’m not legally in trouble, nor has it been particularly terrible stuff, merely stating my disapproval of people that get to where they are by their apparent lack of integrity. This includes business ceo's, waiters, musicians, producers, and so forth. So it’s big people as well as little people, so to speak. I love the fact that there are some success stories out there that show true brilliance and diplomacy and rock solid morals.
I admit that I falter at times, everyone does as some point - to err is human.
It’s just that my mum and dad brought me up to never use the word hate, because it is such a strong word, and to use the word 'love' just as carefully for the same reason. my dad, an ex policeman, is the man I think of when I think about what’s right and wrong, because he is rational and calm and objecting about almost everything, and most importantly, he taught me all I know about humanity, or warned me of it, so that when I got to it in my own lifetime, which I have for some things, I would know a little of what to expect. Mum did the same, though she has a much more fiery personality than my father does, so it is common for her to be caught in the moment and say things she doesn’t mean. Hence the careful distinction between the two.
I was taught that you never cheat, ever. That you do not steal, you treat people how you want to be treated. This is why I am painfully aware of the times when I say things that I shouldn’t. Again, karma. It seems that others are brought up differently, believing that it is imperative to succeed by any means necessary. This is okay, as long as it's honest. Often this is not the case, which irritates the bajeebers outta me.

And, like all things on this blog of mine, if I have an opinion on it, I write about it. I did warn, at one point I am sure, that some of the opinions expressed on here were my own and nobody else's and that I am not going to debate these just because they are up here, it is designed for me to tell my story to the world, and that is all.
20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment