Wednesday 5 November 2008

Jess

This is just a shout out to my friend.....

The one who can't say no to anyone, but said no to protect my privacy.
Who is almost always smiling, yet knows when its time to get serious.
She's kind and friendly and lovable and cuddly. She'd make a great teddy bear.

She doesnt care about competitive marks and is willing to help in any way she knows how.
She knows how to have a good time, no matter what that is.
We're a tag-team. Whatever one does, the other does too eventually. We give eachother the support and confidence to do the scary things, like drive on a busy road for the 1st time, be the moral support for a losing team that doesnt want to smile, and the hardest of all: turn in someone you care about for their own welfare.
She showed me today what an awesome person she really is, by saying no when it would have been so, so easy to join in and say yes.
And it doesnt matter where we are, what company we're in, when I'm with her, I genuinely feel like I can be myself without being judged. Because it's okay, shes as unique as I am.

So Jess, thanks for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment