Wednesday 6 January 2010

Truth and movement.

I have come to the conclusion, after the last post, that it isn't fair on myself to torture moi as i do. Nor is it fair to send scathing little remarks. So I shan't. It ain't gonna be easy, I DO know that.
But life moves on. No denying that fact, and wether or not I like it, I need to move with it, to look beyond what happened, and focus instead on the future. Because there's a LOT more of that than there is hours of regret behind me. So Smile :)

It's still hard to leave. I do a pretty damn good job of stopping it until I'm far away, on my own, where you don't have to see. And the music comes on in my car, flying down the highway, and tears betray me with their lines on my face. All because I have to leave you behind with those beautiful lights. And I know it's only a matter of days. But she's singing in my ear 'I need you here tonight, and I know that you don't want to be leaving, yeah you want it but I cant help it, I just feel complete when I'm by your side'. And never was a better lyric sung for me, as we are, right now.
It's not waking up and realising you're not beside me. It's nightmares.Over and over again. Stress, running, hiding. And you stop that, the moment I see your face, fall into those eyes, and grin back at you.

......We knew it would happen eventually...................
By some irony these same songs play right now. A sign maybe?

I am yours for the taking. Would you take me away?

No comments:

Post a Comment