Thursday 9 July 2009

Today...

Today i quote a valedictorian, Becca, from Grey's Anatomy, who made me cry.

"Today's the day my life begins. Today I become a citizen of the world. Today I become a grown up. Today I become accountable to someone other than myself and my parents. Accountable for more than my grades. Today, I become accountable to the world. To the future. To all the possibilities that life has to offer. Starting today, my job is to show up wide eyed and willing and ready. For what, I don't know. For anything. For everything. To take on life. To take on love. To take on the responsibility and possibility. Today, my friends, our lives begin. And, I for one can't wait."

this episode made me cry on more than four different occasions and was full of beautiful quotes
and so i share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment