Monday 12 December 2011

New jobs, new friends. Add in some dancing and we're all set!

I have discovered, in my opinion, the holy grail of a good time at work. To be fair, working at a winery in the Adelaide Hills is a pretty good start - the view at this time of year is a litte breath taking - its like something out of a post card! The staff are wonderful and so is the food. Though, I have to say, my favourite part of functions is when they open the dance floor - there's no reason not to dance behind the bar, and I find myself doing it, or singing, without realising. Thankfully I'm not the only one, and another guy and myself make a pretty good wine-pouring, music-making duet :) It's just an amazing atmosphere, it barely registered that I'd worked an 8 hour shift until I got home at 1.30am and my shin splints decided to say hi as I was eating a piece of wedding cake (one of the perks of the job: by the time my own wedding comes around, I'll know exactly what kind of cake to have)
Sounds a bit goofy, but I absolutely love my job.

For the locals, this is a link to Longview, I'd recommend it to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment