Thursday 11 November 2010

New Beginnings

Yes, I am well aware i have said this several times this year, but looking at the scales, and then at the mirror, still causes me some angst.
It's 31 today. Hottest day since the start of the year. And despite the many vocal protests from my boyfriend that this statement isn't true, it is: I'm overweight.
Plan is to go swimming at my local pool at least once a week, walk several times a week, and .... yep, that should about do it.
Only need to lose 4 kg. And i actually enjoy exercise, i've just been so crazy with everything else, it got shoved to the sidelines along with my bedroom, which was beginning to resemble a bombsite until yesterday.
Had a massage, and went to the chiro. I have shin splints. And being told 'drink lots of water' ... i don't need to be told twice. The migrane from last night was enough to kick me into action. So. Less coffee, more water, and get out there and do something.

There's always too many excuses. This is the end of those. In the end, lies a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment