Monday 3 May 2010

I love friends.

I'm at uni. I have five minutes before I can dash around.
Life sucks a little bit at the moment. And yet, as in the wise words of James Morrison, 'we can pray for sunny weather, but that won't stop the rain'
And so pray for the sunshine I do. I know that crappy stuff has to happen, because without it, we wouldn't appreciate just how good the sun feels.
Turns out that there's a girl. I don't know her too well, but talking to her ever so briefly today has been my sunshine.
I think I'm going to make an active effort to be friends with her, cause I suspect there's a whole lot more awesomeness about her that I don't know yet.
Just thought I'd put that out there, because I'm smiling in part on the inside, even though the rest of my innards are crying.
I love friends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment