Sunday 5 September 2010

I'm Not Afraid



I love this song, though, I'm not sure why, but if I listen, really listen, it makes me cry. 
I have such respect for Eminem. I haven't read his biography, but there's such a change in his music, you can tell he's growing up. You can tell he loves his daughter so much. You hear what he's been through, and how fame has impacted on his life.
People love him, because they can relate.
Because he's a form of raw expression....

...It's been a ride. I guess I had to go to that place, to get to this one. now some of you might still be in that place, and youre trying to get out. Just follow me, I'll get you out....


With clever word choice, he shows genius while at the same time talking about sex, or poverty, or fame, or experience. It's fast, smart, and scathing.

8Mile changed my perceptions, and that's when I really started listening to what he was saying.


I just can't keep living this way, so starting today I'm breaking out of this cage

And yes, I am aware i'm quoting the wrong song. I'm listening to that one right now.

Love the way you lie....... I can identify with. because i'm like that. I feel in the same way they do, the people he talks about. Difference is, I don't hit. Not on purpose. But I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment