Wednesday 8 October 2008

Swirls of Consciousness

I've reached a strange sense of calm right now.

It's odd.
Maybe its the calm in the eye of the storm.....

I hope not.
Either way, I'm calm, content and smiling on the inside.
I discovered the horrors of life again today.
I remembered the afternoon sunlight, and how I have to go and find it again.
I remembered what I want to do, and why. I know why I am here. I do not know who I am, but I know my purpose.

I think it's the music.

Erik Molgrain - Fates.

^^

in 1 word... wow.

Either way, I'm suddenly happy, excited about life, and can't wait to be thrown into it so I hit the ground running.

I want to instil the same excitement I have into other people. I want to save lives. I want to build a place somewhere, a place that any kid can come to, and know that they're safe, that they're cared about, that there IS help. I want to inspire people into realising the faults of bad parenting, of drink, and how one causes the other. How the thoughts of a mother can destroy her son. How the ever empty house can teach a child to find attention in the worst of ways, so she ends up pregnant at age 15 and on the streets, with parents left wondering 'what ever happened? we had plenty of money, a good school, lots of friends. why did this happen?'.

I know that I cannot save the world..... but that does not stop me from trying to change it.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me feel hapyp reading it. ^^

    I also searched Erik Molgrain - Fates and wow, he was like playing the guitar from above, that was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great ^_^

    I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.

    ~Edward Everett Hale

    ReplyDelete