Monday 6 October 2008

Back to my reality..... if you can call it that.

I'm home.

home, home, home.

Yay.

and Nay.

Home stay was one of the best things I've ever done in my entire life, and indeed probably for the rest of my life.
The rest of it......... was interesting.....
I'm not a fan of constant travel. I'm not a fan of alarm clocks either.

Well, either way, i have so much stuff to catch up on that it's driving me crazy.
The upside is that im learning how to touch type, and im getting kinda good at it. yay.

So....

It seems to be that while one part of me life is slowly crumbling and turning to ruins, another is blooming so quickly, so beautifully, that its making my head spin.
It's like that old saying:

When one door closes, another opens.

Sounds good to me.

But I've changed.
Have I?
I'm not the same. And neither is the life i slip into in six days.
Is it my fault?
I don't think so.
Do they think so?
Probably...
But theres not much i can do to stop that. I'm kinda beyond careing what others think. Sam's easy-going reaction to life must be rubbing off on me. yay for sam. (^-^)

~~~

I realised today, while waiting in line at the library desk, that I'm getting old. not old- old, but grown up-old. It scared me.
And then i realised..... I'm almost at the point where I can rule my own life....

That in 1.5 years, I'll be starting university.
That then i turn 23, I'll have graduated.
That, if i can rack up the funds... I'll be able to set up my own suicide prevention centre within the next 10 years.

Soon, I'll be living a totally different life to that which i do now.

Is that a scary thought or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment