Tuesday 25 October 2011

Six More Days...

... until it's the 31st, and the end of Fortnight From Hell.
I've been trying to be good, and stay late in the library, missing dinner with the family, to get on top of things. For the most part, it works really well (libraries always seem to make me work just that little bit better). Having said that, I've managed to burn myself out, with 6 days til my last 2 major assignments are due. Ordinarily, 6 days is no issue whatsoever. One, an experiment report that pretty much confirms everything everyone else has already written on the sangers of being on one's phone while driving, is 2/3rds finished.
Meanwhile, the other one isnt actually that hard, it just takes motivation to write critically about the Adelaide Zoo enclosure of these little guys....

Who, by the way, come from here...



I know I'm plugging up the writing style here with photos, but I saw this and had a bit of a giggle... I didnt realise that Capybara were such an effective form of transport...



Hahahaha its like a cross between a wombat and a porcupine........


...Where was I.....
Ah yes. It feels like holidays, despite said assignments. Probably my brain giving itself a pat on the back for completing the other two (which were infinitley more stressful, despite being half the length)... and subsequently turning off for a full day.
Cheers, Brain. Still need you to function though.
Suspect that a bit of reading non-uni-related literature and an early bedtime might be in order, with a 9-9 plan of studying sorted out for tomorrow. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment