Sunday 5 December 2010

Welcome Home.

So this is the first night I've spent home in a week. Well, almost a week. Certainly feels that way. It'll be nice to have my own bed again, but the flipside of that coin is sleeping alone. I don't like that. I like being with my favouritest-ever person more than one night in a row.

So much has happened, been out and about every day - totally loving it. Not so fantastic is the transformation of my car into a wardrobe and general holds-everything container.

Went paintballing for the first time yesterday, in what i'm sure was over 40 degree heat. We got there late and so only got half the time, but it was good. Got some brilliant bruises from it, too, and all from the last 2 rounds. /Sigh/

Went to a picnic with people from uni and their friends. And it just went to show that high school socialability never ends. Theres always a split in groups somewhere, and sure enough, because I'm not from the in-crowd, I got ignored. To be fair, I'm not really friends with them, and I'd certainly have been more chatty myself had I not been so exhausted, and had been tipsy. But I'm sick of making friends while drunk. Thats only one part or me. It left me with a rather sour taste in my mouth, even despite the excruciating heat.

Really, thats all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment