Monday 18 October 2010

Day 01 → Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

I've seen a list on a friends Tumblr site that got me thinking. So, naturally, I ripped it off, and am now going to complete it. :)

Day 1.
I've been dating a 19 year-old by the name of Brodie for nearly four months (exactly 4 months this coming Saturday, but hey, who's counting?). I adore him, even though he drives me crazy sometimes. I have no doubt it's the same way back. He's one of the best people I know, and I'm proud to call him mine. Even when he's mucking around. Sometimes it's hard, really hard, and I think that I might want to get out. But then there are moments, like today, when I've had to come to terms with some rather unpleasant events, that he races to my side, even when I say it isn't totally necessary, and the look in his eyes makes me want to keep him forever. And it's those that I remember when I'm in my dark twisty place.
It's taken me a while to get to here. I still have trust issues, but theyre getting better as time goes on.
I don't want anyone but him. Thats how far i've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment